Monday 28 December 2015

Still alive

Well hello everybody. It has been a very long time since my last post. I have been very busy at university this past year and unable to paint in my little room. Now it's the holidays and I'm back with my parents for the break. And with the garage clear I have got back to painting. Nothing to show just yet as I only just started. What I can say is that I have got some 18th century Oronegreans under-way and maybe, just maybe another boat.

I'll keep you all posted.
And too you all have a nice day/night.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear your still kicking sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You incidentally replied at a time when I was thinking of a name for the new ship I am going to make. The San Francisco or El Francisco it shall be.

      Delete